Infographics & Visual Content Marketing - Weekend Class
7.0 Hour Workshop | Starts: 9.30am, ends 5.30pm
This workshop is Skills Future Claimable.
Course code on Skills Future Directory: CRS-N-0040565
Receive a Certificate of Completion when you complete the workshop.
Did you know our brain craves infographics? Coloured visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80%.
people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that
information three days later. However, if a relevant image is being
paired with the same information, people retained 65% of the information
three days later.
Content without relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.
Infographics are Liked and shared on social media 3X more than any other type of content.
Good content needs to be accompanied by Good Graphics.
Good Graphics gives you higher engagements, which leads to better conversions.
What's the solution?
During the workshop, our trainer will teach you how to create amazing graphics that are consistent with your branding. Our trainer will also teach you how to create simple infographics!
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to create amazing slide deck templates for your presentations, amazing graphics and marketing collaterals for your marketing team to start sky rocketing your company's sales!
Overview of workshop objectives and outlines:
1. Introduction to the workshop (15 Min)
• What is Visual Content?
• Why is Visual Content Marketing important?
2. Learning from Case Study (45 Min)
• Visual Content Marketing on Social Media
• How visual content becomes Viral on Social Media
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media and Why
• Key principles in Visual Content Marketing
• Learn how good visuals improve your reach by 400%
• Create Graphics like a PRO!
3. Create your Visual Contents (120 Min)
• Learn how to create a Facebook Cover
• Learn how to create Facebook Posts (2 Ads)
• Create your very own Facebook Graphics
4. Create a Simple Infographic (90 Min)
• Step by step with trainer
5. Create your own infographic (135 Min)
• Research for content to turn into an infographic
• Consultation & Brainstorming
• Design your infographic
6. Question and Answer with Trainer (15 Min)
What you need to know:
• If you would like to attend the workshop on another date, email us at email@example.com to enquire about our workshop schedules.
• For this workshop, Sky Digital Agency will focus on a small class training of maximum 6 pax, so you can get the most out of the workshop with the trainer.
• The workshop has hands-on activity during the workshop.
• Basic hand outs will be provided during the class for notes taking.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (Highly recommended)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director at Sky Digital Agency.
She has been training since 2015, and being a designer by training, she finds great joy in seeing participants being equipped with the skills in designing by the end of the workshop, and having the ability to deliver and communicate better in their marketing collaterals.
Probably something every designer would love to see would be better designs being delivered across the different industries.
We have participants from various industries joining in the workshops we offer under Sky Digital Agency, from you-tubers, jewellery business owners, bespoke fashion business owners, sales professionals, property agents and more.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 2 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. In the event of a reschedule, we will inform you at least 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
Take action today!
Start creating good visual content for your business, for 400% higher engagement and 200% more conversions on your internet and digital marketing efforts today.
Some examples of the graphic quality you will be able to create by the end of the workshop.